PR consultants with extensive experience in journalism (BILD, SPIEGEL Online, DER SPIEGEL court reporting)
PUBLIC RELATIONS WORK IN LEGAL DISPUTES
We are responsible for media relations in the event of legal disputes. Nowadays even when a party wins in court, there is often still a lot of work required to win over the public.
We work to provide communication support for the legal strategies and to increase the other side’s willingness to settle. We also protect the good reputation of companies, authorities, lawyers and individuals in legal disputes.
We are particularly specialised in providing advice in matters of banking and capital markets law, competition law and patent law and in labour law disputes. Our areas of expertise also include legal disputes in the fields of tort law, medical law, approval procedures and corruption trials, as well as commercial criminal law.
Litigation PR can counteract overzealous, one-sided or unfair attacks by the media. Such activities are not to be underestimated in times of weak editorial budgets and exaggerated headlines.
Our litigation pr goals are
- To reduce negative publicity
- To work towards balanced reporting
- To deescalate situations that threaten a client’s good reputation
- To communicate our client’s perspective
- To prepare complex legal matters in a way that is comprehensible for the media, and
- To resolve disputes outside court where possible by means of appropriate communication.