Barrister Martin Wohlrabe
Martin is an experienced journalist and lawyer worked as the author for SPIEGEL ONLINE - the most prominent online edition of German newsmagazine DER SPIEGEL.
In addition, he wrote for the economic editorial of the nationwide largest tabloid newspaper (BILD) and gathered experience in SPIEGEL court-report. Further, Martin worked as a speaker of Germany’s Federal Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble and was responsible for the press work of Minister Schäuble.
Martin advises companies and law firms. He is the Managing Director of CONSILIUM Rechtksommunikation.
of Martin Wohlrabe
- "Persuasion in the courtroom of the public"
- Lecture at HS Hannover (23.October 2018)
- "Presentation of the CONSILIUM Study: Influence of the Media on Judges and Prosecutors"
- Lecture at the Economic Criminal Law Association (WisteV) and the Berlin Criminal Defense Association (June 26, 2018)
- "Litigation PR in the context of manager liability and other claims"
- Financial Lines Days Munich and Düsseldorf (June 5 and 6, 2018)
- "Legal and PR for the client as a whole"
– Workshop at the Litigation PR Conference in Winterthur (April 18, 2018)
- "Litigation PR: supporting legal strategies that win public opinion"
– Keynote speech at Osborne Clarke (April 10, 2018)
- "Insolvency and Legal Communication: What matters in dealing with the media these days"
- Lecture at the 40th Reutlingen Insolvency Forum (October 13, 2017)
- "Strategic legal communication - witchcraft or toothless tiger? Insights into and discussion of public relations work in connection with legal disputes"
– Lecture at the University of Freiburg (July 13, 2017)
- "Media relations in large law firms"
– Lecture at KPMG Law (October 14, 2016)
- "Law and Communication - What matters in one's own brief and in public"
- Lecture at the Freiburg Bar Association (September 26, 2016)
- "Media Relations for Lawyers"
- Lecture at the Young FORUM of the Berlin Bar Association (June 20, 2016)
- Lecture as part of the course "Introduction to the strat. Legal Communication" with Prof. Christian Schertz at Humboldt University Berlin (April 29, 2016)